Futronic FS28 Bluetooth Fingerprint Scanner combines high performance optical fingerprint scanner and Bluetooth engine into one device. Under the control of any Bluetooth enable host device, it can capture fingerprint on-the-spot any time and transfer it to the host device via Bluetooth interface. This enables user to capture fingerprint easily with a mobile device such as smart phone or tablet PC in which Bluetooth is almost a standard interface, then transfer it to a remote Automated Fingerprint Identification System (AFIS) via mobile network.
FS28 can also work independently as a portable fingerprint matcher. There is a 128×64 dot matrix LCD to show the matching result. FS28 can also store 1000 fingerprint templates as well as 100,000 matching records. It can be used as attendance checker for field workers in remote locations.
Please note that IdentaMaster requires administrative account on a local machine.
- FS28 was certified by FBI to be compliant with PIV-071006 Image Quality Specification for Single Finger Reader.
- FS28 meets the US Federal Information Processing Standard 201(FIPS 201) for Personal Identification Verification (PIV) of Federal Employees and Contractors.
- Bluetooth 2.1, class 2, 10 meter communication range.
- Interface to host: Bluetooth and USB
- Status indicator: buzzer and red/blue LED
- It can be linked with other Futronic products to form a system because the fingerprint template format is compatible.
- Can store up and 100,000 matching records.
|Device size:||130mm(L) x 82mm(W) x 30mm(H)|
|Operation temperature:||-10 to +55 Degree Celsius|
|Compatible interface:||USB 2.0|
|Scanner Image resolution:||FULL: 320×480, PIV Certified: 300×420|
Standard manufacturer’s warranty for a device. Premium support for IdentaMaster Biometric Solution. Contact us
There are no reviews yet.