The Futronic FS82 Fingerprint Smart Reader combines Futronic FS80 Fingerprint Scanner and an ISO7816 smart card reader into one device.
The FS82 has exactly all features of FS80. It can be used as purely fingerprint scanner with all Futronic’s standard software. The smart card reader in FS82 can handle any ISO7816 compatible smart card and can also be used as a standalone smart card reader.
Fingerprint scanner and smart card reader can be combined to do two-factor authentication. Registered fingerprint is can be stored on smart card (carried by user) which is read into PC to match with a freshly captured fingerprint from fingerprint scanner at the time of authentication.
Please note that IdentaMaster requires administrative account on a local machine.
For domain network installation please use IdentaMaster Pro.
- Smartcard reader – the embedded smartcard reader allows to perform two-factor authentication.
- Precise optics – allow to scan almost undistorted fingerprint image.
- Live Finger Detection – rejects fake fingers made from silicone, rubber, play-doh or other materials.
- Infra-red illumination – allows to scan wet, dry, blurred and other problematic fingers.
- Rugged sensor – thick (14 mm) crown glass used for platen.
|Image capture area||16 x 24 mm (0.6″ x 0.9″)|
|Weight:||160 grams (0.4 lbs)|
|Device size:||50 x 73 x 35 mm (2.0″ x 2.9″ x 1.4″)|
|Operation temperature:||-10 to +55 Degree Celsius|
|Compatible interface:||USB 2.0|
|Scanner Image resolution:||500 DPI|